Iris Wildthyme is looking for her companion, Panda, who has disappeared at the end of time. She lands in what seems to be an alternative version of 21st century America, where slavery still exists. She meets a small local boy and discovers that this is actually the Boulevard of Alternate Brutalities, a Faction Paradox prison.
- Iris fails to rescue Panda, who is imprisoned in the Boulevard.
- Panda is "the ultimate paradox," in Godfather Valentine's opinion.
- This story leads into Future Legend.
- Iris mentions the destruction of the Eleven-Day Empire. (AUDIO: The Shadow Play)
- Iris says that the Faction has "got one really bad guy locked in the eye of a storm." (PROSE: Tonton Macoute)
- Panda is on Pussyworld. (PROSE: Future Legend)