Publisher's summary Edit
Marcus Americanius Scriptor’s memoirs of the war between every parallel universe where Rome never fell and every parallel universe where Hitler won the Second World War have long been regarded as the definitive account of that turbulent time.
Scriptor’s life story, from his early life among the housesteads of an obscure province to his role in the ultimate confrontation with Nazism, was intimately connected with the major political and social developments of his time. His highly personal record of events was praised even in his own lifetime for its honesty and intimacy, as well as for capturing the scale of a war that consumed thousands of worlds.
This exciting new translation of a classic work of military history is accessible to new readers and existing students of the War alike.
- Marcus Americanus Scriptor
- Angela Scriptor
- Consobrinus Patreulis
- Quintus Saxus
- Herr Abschrift
- Adolf Hitler
- August Hitler
- A creature
- An old man
- Herr Abschrift is working for House Mirraflex.
- "Abschrift" is German for "duplicate." Given his appearance, a tall blond man, it's obvious that he is a Cwej-Prime.
- Jesus Christ was the founder of the Christian faith.
- Among the Roman Parallel Universes are Roma I, where Scriptor comes from, Roma II, which was ravaged by a plague, Roma III, Roma IV, where a breakaway Christian faction caused problems for the Mithraic majority, and Roma V, where the Mare Nostra had been drained to irrigate the Sahara.
- A prologue to this story was published on the Mad Norwegian Press website.
- A prologue to the next novel, Warring States, was included in this book.
to be added