Publisher's summary Edit
“There she goes. Running flat out. Little Sojourner. Not really dressed for a sprint. Moves pretty fast for a woman of her age though. She's carrying something. Hard to see from this far away.
Maybe, if we moved a little closer.
Sojourner has a gun in each hand. She swings them, awkwardly as she dashes across the gravel. Barefoot. Her evening dress looks a mess. That backpack looks heavy. There's a sheen to her dark skin. But, look; it isn't sweat. It's blood.
That isn't a pattern on her dress either. That's blood too. Her braids are spraying a trail of red in their wake. That's a lot of blood.
It's not her blood.”
- Sojourner Hooper-Agogô
- Indeterminatrix Scacia De Ren
- Anne Bonny
- The Hussar
- Father Christèmas
- Cousin Chantelle
- Cousin Rupert
- Cousin Haribeaux
- The Kraken
- Godmother Antigone
- Captain James "Porkbelly" Coker
- Cousin Kharon
- Rex Agogô
- Mick Spaceman
- Mason Peak
- Godfather Morlock wrote an entry on oxbow realities for The Book of the Truce.
- Elective Semantectomy is a way by which Homeworlders are able to remove their names from history.
- The 2nd Second was a relic from before the anchoring of the thread.
- Robert Scarratt wrote reports on the Hussar and the Kraken for Lord Nybeckalaxinthelle of House Lineacrux.
to be added
to be added